Saturday 2 November 2013

Camping In East Sussex (Part 6)

I predict soon it will be hard for me to recall which 'Part' I am on.

No matter where you go in England, you can always count on finding amazing pub grub. Luckily for us, it was about 10 feet away from our camper van. The Red Lion in Broad Oak Brede was not just a dinner, it was an experience. I ate with chickens. No, I did not eat them, I ate with them. Which, with me being a vegetarian, felt like something to write in my book of things I'm going to remember till I die. One of them had a severe limp though, which almost brought on a heart attack when a customers dog saw the advantage of a very slow bird (Don't worry, the dog's lead meant that no blood was shed)






sunglasses: topshop.




No. 7 Stay Perfect FoundationThe Body Shop Shimmer Waves (bronze)Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner (black)Maybelline The Volum' Express Colossal Mascara.Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick (08)

top: asos. earrings: topshop. bracelets: thrifted & rotary. ring: thrifted.
I had scampi and a G&T, because I like to be classic at all times. Then I followed this with Banoffee Pie, which was the prettiest thing I had ever seen, and tasted pretty nice as well. However sadly it was a desert I feel they put more effort into the looks than taste. To sum up, I've had better Banoffee Pie.


No comments:

Post a Comment