Tuesday 30 July 2013

Re-decorating.

image credit; shabbyblogs.

Due to a sleepless night with nothing much to do, I have given my blog a complete revamp. I thought perhaps this may persuade more than the 0 of you that read it to jump on board. I've also absolutely fallen in love with lifestyle blogs over the past few weeks, my particular favourites being sprinkleofglitter, ciderwithrosie, and my favourite lady on the internet tanyaburr (who dabbles in both beauty and lifestyle for those of you who live under a rock). Because of this I wanted to introduce more of a lifestyle feel to many of my posts. This will no longer be just a blog for my photography, and ramblings about my photography, but also to chat about what I get up to. For some reason I am under the impression that this might be more entertaining for fellow blog addicts. So if you are reading this, please stay for a while. 

Ps. I've also fallen in love with shabbyblogs.



No comments:

Post a Comment