Tuesday 20 August 2013

Camping in East Sussex (Part 1)

Recently, me, my mother and step-father decided we needed a last minute break away from our normal day to day lives. So we booked a pitch at the first camp site we could think of, packed up my mums VW and hit the road.
We ended up heading to a village called Broad Oak Brede, located somewhere between Hastings and Rye. It was beautiful, and I took more pictures than I could count. Today I thought I would show you just a few of them. Ones that will let you see just how picturesque our temporary home was.









I come from a family of pretty dedicated campers, and one thing me and my mum have to make whenever we hit the road is baked bananas with melted chocolate. You will never eat anything better when all you have to cook with is a barbecue.


black sweater; zara, ring; thrifted

I have many more pictures to come and am really looking forward to showing them to you. The trip was almost perfect, minus a family camping round the corner from us who weren't quite as relaxed as they should have been. 

PS. Thank you so much for the followers I have recently gained. I hope you enjoy the future posts I have planned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment